Saturday, June 18, 2011

Once in a Blue "Blog" Moon...




I am recommending something.

I rarely do this.

I have my reasons, most of which I won't try to explain, but suffice it to say - I don't make a habit of recommending another vendor publicly. Especially in print.

But since this amazing company is IN the printing business, it seems perfect to give props here...

I stumbled across her site and couldn't stop staring. stunning. unique. so beautiful and whimsical and elegant and artsy...



So, you should go here. and meet Kristy Rice, the amazing artist behind Momental Designs, an invitation company. I have never met Kristy. I am not getting anything in return for mentioning her or her company here. This is just a case of "oh my word this woman is crazy talented and her invitations are GORGEOUS! I need to tell everyone". Well, you get the point. :)

If you have the $ and the desire for amazing wedding invitations, you should totally visit Momental Designs website. If you don't have the $, go to Great Aunt Flo and ask for some and then order from them.



If you aren't getting married and have no need for these invitations, then find yourself an amazing man and then call Momental Designs. ... and then call me to order the cake! :)







You're welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment