Sunday, June 13, 2010

Cake Batter, Batter, Batter...

In a discussion about ice cream this morning with my friend Heather, I explained that I preferred frozen yogurt because of the low calories. We talked about favorite brands and then I made a confession.

I have a new weakness for ice cream that is definitely NOT of the low calorie kind. My dear husband brought home a tempting treat from a local Cold Stone Creamery recently and I knew he was thinking of me when I saw the flavor: Cake Batter, Batter, Batter.



Yuuummmmmm!

check it out HERE.

The fact that it also has chocolate brownies and cookie dough inside was just enough to push me over the edge. I dug right in!

Sometimes, you have to just live life and worry about the baggage later. (In this case- the many pounds I most certainly gained in that little tub of rich-n-creamy goodness).

But I will run it off... and run right over to Cold Stone again the next time I get a craving.

...

Which is about NOW. See ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment