Sunday, January 31, 2010

Lisa called me to order a cake for her daughter's baby shower. She was creative and fun and when we met together to discuss the cake over coffee with her husband Phil we collaborated on an idea that would make the cake unique and special for her daughter.

We didn't just talk about cake, we ended up chatting about raising kids and the excitement of a new baby on the way. There was some confusion at first because I thought Sarah (the mommy to be) was her sister, not her daughter! Lisa was so pretty and looked so young that it took some explaining for me to get that she was going to be a grandma! It was a pleasure to meet Lisa and her family.





I have to say again that I think I have the best customers! They are the most delightful people and it is a pleasure to be part of the happy events in their lives in this way.


1 comment: