Friday, March 25, 2011

Just peachy...

I have never been fond of peach. Something about the color reminded me of an old lady. I learned to love the flavor however, on many an adventure in baking. This season, peach is making a come back with the modern day bride. Interestingly enough, it is often appearing at the vintage themed weddings (further proof that my original assesment of peach being old fashioned was correct). However, surprisingly, I am IN LOVE with what I am seeing. If this is fashion's translation of modern-vintage... bring it ON!!

Brides can now step out of the traditional 'white' into a pale peach dress in organza, silk or chiffon.





* Both dresses above, are Vera Wang, wedding collection.

Or perhaps put bridesmaids in peach.

Hey, if it's good enough for J-lo...





This is one dress, worn several different ways:


*available at http://www.twobirdsbridesmaid.co.uk

Now, what to do with a cake in peach? hmmm...
More to follow on that one. ;)

-Julie
www.justfrosted.com

No comments:

Post a Comment