Wednesday, August 19, 2009


I love weddings!

I loved my own, and I've loved being a witness to the weddings of my family and friends over the years.

Now, as a cake baker, I get the privilege of being a part of a bride and groom's wedding day by creating the cake to celebrate their union. I love choosing the design with the bride and groom. The cake is a centerpiece at their reception that showcases who they are as a couple. Creating something that is unique to them is a privilege and a passion I enjoy.

Abby and Chuck came to me to discuss their cake. Right away I was enchanted by their great sense of style and fun loving spirit. I loved watching them together and the joy that surrounded them.

I wanted their cake to depict that.

The bride choose a design that although, traditional in its structure had the pop of color and a unique design quality that intrigued me.



To Abby and Chuck, an amazing, beautiful and fun couple;

Congratulations and Thank You for having me create your cake!

May you have a lifetime of happiness!




No comments:

Post a Comment